Gluten-Free Hearty Chicken Pot Pie
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 10g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 ½ Cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 ¾ Cups Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1 Teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ Teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ Cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ Cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- ½ Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in vegetables, chicken, chicken broth, salt and thyme; heat to boiling. In small bowl, mix 3/4 cup milk and the cornstarch with wire whisk until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Heat just to boiling. Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- In small bowl, stir all topping ingredients except parsley with fork until blended. Drop topping mixture by small spoonful’s over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean.
Tersteegs Grocery Store and Gas Station https://tersteegs.com/